Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer



I opened my summer early with my trip. Since, I've been up to Philly, and Philly's been here, along with a continuous stream of company. It's been one long vacation.

My goddaughter from Boston came and she hung out with Samantha for a week. We had a great time, I was working, so it was good they both had each other.




And sweet Samantha was here for a week at yai yai's house. But before that, yai yai went up to Philly to Babysit and also got to introduce Samantha to Aunt Evelyn, Uncle Jerry and Aunt lula, which was very special.






The company continues, and so does my full summer. I hope you're all having an equally fun time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

I love the picture of you and Samantha in her Yai Yai's angel onsie. You have to send me a copy.

5:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home