Sunday, May 23, 2010

independence

Samantha has started to play out my revenge on my daughter. She's becomming her own person, oh that moment when you start to loose control. It's only going to get worse. I've attached a video showing how she's learned to express herself so well.



I went up to NY this past weekend, via Philly to my godson's graduation. It was a wonderful day, and we were all treated to a wonderful dinner celebration. It was so good to see everyone. Here are a few more pictures from the weekend.


We stoppedin Philly, here's Chris and Samantha, and the three generations in one picture.





We stopped in Manasquan to see the kaftens



Then the graduation



Dinner



and I saw Nicole

2 Comments:

Blogger CKF said...

Great pics!! OMG, the Kaftan's DO look the same!! (love the pic of Samantha and Christopher♥)

2:14 AM

 
Blogger Alexis said...

Yes, Samantha says "no" to pretty much every question you pose at her. I'm excited for her to learn the word "yes."

Sounds like you had a nice trip. I can't wait to see all the NY cousins this Summer. Oh, and you're right...Nicole looks a lot like Zoe Daschnel, I totally see the resemblance in that photo.

4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home