Monday, September 28, 2009

Another trip to Philly


This weekend I went to see Alexis, Pete and Samantha. Alexis and Pete were doing thier fundraiser for childhood cancer, so my job was to watch Samantha for them, and bring her down to the stand. it was a lovely fall day in Philly, I had Aunt Millie to help me and Samantha was so good. She's getting big, she crawls everywhere, pulls up on everything, especially the most unstable thing she can find, and she talks all the time. just ba ba sounds and squeels, but still, I fear she's going to be quite the chatterbox. It was a lovely weekend, and I miss them all already. Here'a few pics.




3 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

We miss you already too! Thanks for your help this weekend. We couldn't have done it withoutchya!

7:06 PM

 
Blogger CKF said...

I am so jealous!!! OOHH! She is SO cute!!

1:09 PM

 
Blogger SAT said...

I love that picture of you both. What a great yia yia you are.

7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home