Saturday, December 06, 2008

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle....

My neighborh had the mother of all yard sales today. And since I was prepping for one, I quickly ran around my house and threw out things I've wanted to get rid of.

I applied my merchandising... signage w/ suggested uses for the recycled purchases. I moved things around, truley merchandised and displayed it all.

I ended up about $2 in the hole. I think I made about $18 and spend $20 at my neighborh's sale.

I did unload a ton of stuff. If a friend liked something, I just gave it away... I was just happy to see it walk away from my house, and go off into a good home where it was wanted, and loved.

So, today I did my part to make sure hte enviornment was kept safe for anohter 24 hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

Nicole is so going to yell at you for 1) giving away stuff she may have wanted and 2) there are like 5 spelling errors in your post.

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home