Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bag Lady



Those of you who know me know the size, or lack of size, of my purses had always been an issue. I hate to carry big bags, I'm usually stuffing everything I need to carry into these tiny little things, it's sort of like a shriners car when I start to unload what's in there.

Well, I've converted. And I may be hooked. Meet my new BIG summer purse. I love the fact that you can just throw anything in there. I mean anything. I can probably shove a set of overnight clothes in there. (Which would have come in really handy this week when I found myself in richmond, and I had forgot to pack underware, but that's another entry.)


So, I no longer will be hanging these dainty things from my arm, that hold keys, cell phone and a couple of bills and credit cards. No than you! I'm into BIG. Shoving it all in, anything I want. I"M LOVING THE BIG PURSE THING!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica + Chuck said...

watch out - those things become an anchor in no time! i stopped carrying a purse about 6 months ago and im loving the freedom. (but missing the purses)

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home