Monday, December 15, 2008

The Yai Yai's, the original radicals

George Bush would have faired well in a greek family.

Who would have thought our Yai Yai's were on the forefront of the political movement. Bush took a shoe, actually two. If we had gotten two slippers, that was bad.

Today on the news I learned it's the ultimate form of insult. All these years I thought it was just the closest thing yai yai could reach to toss at us and get our attention. And today I learn the true meaning. It's right up there with NAH, in fact, I think it's one step beyond.

But Bush had the dodge thing down. I'm beginning to think there was a yai yai in his home.



The original protester, slipper hurler, yai yai

1 Comments:

Blogger CKF said...

Yeah we figured she was using what was closest . . who knew what a bunch of "dirty dogs" were! Good ole Yia Yia, leave it to her, flinging shoes and the first Greek words we learned were curse words!!

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home