Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the best garden tool EVER!!




It a garden sheer, weedeater, bush trimmer and overall cleaner-upper. I love it. My girlfriend, Deborah, told me about it, we went to Lowes so I could buy some garden sheers, I'm always letting mine sit out and get rusty. She told me about this wonderful tool, the Black & Decker 7.2 Volt Cordless Shear / Shrubber. LOVE IT!! I'm in heaven. I tried it this morning and I feel empowered. I can conquor the wax myrtles. the dying back daylillies have nothing on me. Even the loosestreif is a done deal now. It's so much better than garden sheers, and way better than a weedeater. Those stupid things cut one or two things then the line breaks. I felt like I was always stopping to fix the line.

Well, mary mary, no more quite contrary. I'm in fall garden cleanup heaven. I suggest you all go out today and buy one.

1 Comments:

Blogger CKF said...

Again, it's the simple mthings that make us happy!

3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home